Supply chain analyst / Material Planner
Sage Automotive Interiors is a leading global supplier of specialty-designed, high-performance technical textiles for the automotive industry. The company’s core business is the development and production of automotive interior surfaces such as seating, door panels and automobile headliners that are used in more than five million cars, trucks, SUVs and minivans. With offices and manufacturing facilities in the ., Europe, Japan, China, Brazil, and Korea, Sage has a vision to be the market leader in design, engineering and technical capability supported by world- class manufacturing. Our core strengths include consumer research, sustainability and innovative problem solving for the OEM. In Romania, Sage has one production plant in Timisoara, recently acquired.Requirements
We are searching value in personality and what the candidates can bring unique with them and are willing to share in working context; it is also important if the candidates have experience in automotive or supply chain area, • 2+ years of experience in material planning, inventory management, purchasing in a manufacturing environment, • Knowledge of manufacturing processes and supply chain management, extensive experience with ERP system, Excel proficiencyResponsibilities
• Generate and communicate supplier material delivery schedules and forecasts to ensure they reflect requirements and meet demands
• Develop and maintain good relationships with suppliers and ensure demand for materials is met and deliveries made on time
• Day-to-day order management and management of deliveries.
• Day-to-day contact with suppliers
• Understand and manage risks to minimize impact on production schedule and stock level.
• Take follow up actions in relation to material shortages that affect production.
• Master data creation and maintenance
• Monitor inventory levels against agreed target levels.
• Support inventory checks to validate inventory accuracy.
What we can bring, more than a vacancy?
We offer to our employees good access to the medical services, sport activities, maximum value for for the meal tickets electronically offered and we strive for improving all this benefits for them.
We are working in home office model during pandemic time as much as possible, but still, if the situation will change, we are offering very good and modern working conditions for our employees.