C Embedded Developer-Space Business
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Thales active.
Vezi toate job-urile C Embedded Developer-Space Business active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
The people we all rely on to make the world go round – they rely on Thales. Thales rely on its employees to invent the future: right here, right now.
Present in Romania for over 40 years, Thales is expanding its presence in the country by growing its Digital capabilities and by developing a Group Engineering Competence Centre (ECC). Operating from Bucharest, Thales delivers solutions in a number of core businesses, from ground transportation, space and defence, to security and aeronautics.
Several professional opportunities have arisen. If you are looking for the solidity of a Global Group that is at the forefront of innovation, but with the agility of a human structure that tailors to the personal development of its employees and allows opportunities for evolution in an international environment, then this is the place for you!
C Embedded Developer-Space Business
Telesat has selected Thales Alenia Space as the prime contractor to manufacture the Low-Earth Orbit (LEO) constellation it is calling Lightspeed. As part of the space segment, Thales Systems Romania will contribute to the on-board software for the satellite platform and payload. The software development will be done according to Agile methodology (SCRUM).
- Undertakes the design and development of applications using templates and tools.
- Assists as part of the team on the design of components of larger systems.
- Produces detailed designs including, for example, physical data flows, file layouts, common routines and utilities, program specifications or prototypes and backup, recovery and restart procedures.
- Puts skills and project based experience into practice and provides support to less experienced colleagues.
- Master Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Professional experience in C Embedded development
- Knowledge in any code versioning solution (Eg.: Git, ClearCase, SVN)
- Experience working in Unix/Linux environments or any other RTOS (Eg.: VxWorks, RTEMS, ThreadX, FreeRTOS, SafeRTOS, NuttX)
- Able to propose good practices and improvements for existing software development processes
- Fluency in English
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of serial communication protocols (Eg: I2C, CAN, SPI)
- Experience with ARM architecture
- Knowledge of Network Virtualization, SDN
- Understanding of full embedded development life cycle
- Software architecture skills
- Intercultural communication, including the ability to work in an international team
- Solution oriented while being open to embrace new technologies
- Flexibility and availability to travel abroad (minimum 3 months at the beginning of the project)
YOUR WORKING LOCATION IN ROMANIA:
Hosted in the new state-of-the-art Orhideea Towers, our Bucharest site is home to over 500 employees working across the various Thales businesses. A modern facility with views of the city, we are across the street from Grozavesti subway station and tram stop.At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here.