IT Recruiter for Human Resources Romania team -18 months determined period
As part of United Internet Group, with more than 9400 employees and 25 million fee-based customer contracts, we are Europe’s leading internet specialist and largest hoster. Building the roof for strong brands such as 1&1, IONOS, STRATO, GMX, WEB DE, MAIL COM, 1&1 Versatel and the Drillisch Online brands, United Internet offers a broad portfolio of Internet access products and cloud applications. Present in Romania since 2003, we are an Engineering Centre that lives and breathes technology. Our engineering culture is shaped by the use of cloud native technologies, microservices combined with a DevOps attitude and an innovative mindset. We have a customer centric culture where every colleague is a contributor to our products’ design and success working closely with teams in Bucharest and abroad. Our strength lies in our team spirit and a positive and respectful interaction. In Romania, we have passionate teams sustaining the business segments of Access/Telecommunication, Mail & Media and Hosting, working and enjoying the 1&1 culture together.
About the role:
We are currently looking for an experienced IT Recruiter to support our site development. The successful candidate will build strong partnerships with business leaders, managers and employees, and will be accountable for delivering end-to-end recruitment processes.
- Partner with hiring managers to gain a strong understanding of the business and respective talent requirements and candidate profiles
- Lead all aspects of recruiting ranging from determining sourcing strategies, conducting effective and insightful screening, making candidate recommendations to hiring managers and ensuring a strong candidate experience throughout
- Cooperates with management as appropriate on talent planning initiatives
- Collaborates with relevant stakeholders to design, plan and implement recruitment strategy
- Identifies the most productive sources of selection
- Select potential candidates based on the candidate profile and job requirements
- Keeping up to date the candidates database
- 3+ years’ experience in IT recruitment;
- A broad understanding of recruitment and selection processes;
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills;
- Pro-activity / flexibility;
- Ability to handle confidential information with tact, discretion, and diplomacy, and to maintain strict confidentiality.