Full Stack Developer with Nodejs and Angular/React
2Checkout (now Verifone) is the leading all-in-one monetization platform for global businesses built to help clients drive sales growth across channels and increase market share by simplifying the complexities of modern commerce. 2Checkout’s digital services, including global payments, subscription billing, merchandising, taxes, compliance, and risk, help clients stay focused on innovating their products while delivering exceptional customer experiences.
In August 2020, 2Checkout was acquired by Verifone, the leading global provider of payment and commerce solutions. Both companies share the same vision: to simplify modern commerce and facilitate frictionless experiences, enabling companies to optimize their business performance.
2Checkout will continue its journey as Verifone, having even greater financial strength, scalability, resources, relationships, and market potential.
Verifone is transforming everyday transactions into opportunities for connected commerce. Verifone is connecting payment devices to the cloud, merging the online and in-store shopping experience and creating the next generation of digital engagement between merchants and consumers.
Built on a 30-year history of uncompromised security with approximately 29 million devices and terminals deployed worldwide. Verifone’s team is known as trusted experts who work with clients and partners, helping to solve their most complex payments challenges. Verifone has clients and partners in more than 150 countries, including the world’s best-known retail brands, financial institutions, and payment providers.
Verifone revolutionizes commerce. Simply. Everywhere.
As part of the new journey, 2Checkout (now Verifone) is growing the talented tech team in Bucharest where it will create an R&D excellence center.
Almost 100 jobs will be open in the following months to work on top-notch payments like: integrating alternative payment methods, payments authentication, mobile POS application, payment gateway solutions, android platform for payment devices and others.
The new colleagues will have the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technologies for solutions used in more than 150 markets in which Verifone operates. They will also contribute to the development of ultra-innovative payment solutions and integrated ecosystems used in all global sales channels, both online and offline, many of which do not currently exist in Romania. This is a collaborative and fast paced work environment, where people work with real time problems, that make a big impact in the industry.
- A generalist working on both frontend and backend, and anything it takes to solve problems.
- The ability to thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems.
- Enjoyment in working with a diverse group of people with different expertise.
- Knowledge & skills on systems and services and write high quality code.
- We work mostly in NodeJS, Angular. However, languages can be learned: we care much more about your general engineering skill than knowledge of a particular language or framework.
- Experience working in self steering Scrum teams
- Used to deliver requirements in a fast-paced demanding environment
- NodeJS, Angular, React, Ionic
- Different databases SQL and NoSQL (MongoDB, PostgreSQL)
- Redis, MapDDocker
- KubernetesApache Kafka
- Jenkins, Git
What you`ll do:
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes, and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end.
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems across Dimebox/Verifone engineering teams.
- Work with engineers across the company to build new features at large-scale.
- Deliver quality work in high-security and high-performance environments: The stakes are high. Our clients expect the best and we are true to our word.
- Maintaining the current stack by researching the evolving the tech space, proposing, and implementing new best practices.
- Software engineer Full stack developer (front end and back end. Technologies for back end: Node JS and front end: Angular)
Why you’ll love working with us:
- The opportunity to be part of the design and development of state the art payment applications software
- International work environment and a local team in an exciting growth phase
- Unique opportunity for personal growth
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks (meal tickets, public transportation refund, gym subscriptions discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.)
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from) for you and your children
- Bookster subscription