SW Project Manager | Automotive
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- Project management knowledge;
- Configuration and change management knowledge;
- Software development process (ASPICE);
- Software architecture knowledge (AUTOSAR);
- Functional safety standard (IEC16508 / ISO26262)
- Specific automotive software development and validation tools;
- Managing customer relationship;
- Good written and spoken English; Good mastery of technical English; German is an advantage.
- Define scope and objectives of the SW project in line with Project Management;
- Perform risk management for the SW project;
- Plan project activities, allocate tasks and resources to the project team members;
- Monitor and track activities, ensure deadlines and quality objectives are met, take corrective actions (e.g. lessons learned);
- Evaluate and estimate team’s needs in term of equipment, travelling and trainings; Inform your superior about these needs with;
- Plan and maintain the project budget;
- Regularly report the project status.