Spanish IT Support in Iasi
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs Spanish IT Support in Iasi active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
Skills & Knowledge Essential:
• Fluency in English and Spanish
• Minimum of 1 year working in supporting electro-mechanical devices
• Skill and competency at providing professional technical telephone support.
• Experienced at troubleshooting known/unknown technical queries.
• Strongly self-motivated to learn new skills to fulfill basic position requirements, to become expert in the position over an extended period of time, and to progress within the organization.
• Able to be self-aware and conscientious of meeting all personal, team, & organization metric targets.
• Excellent team player with a committed approach to teamwork and customer responsibilities.
• Able to maintain and project a helpful and courteous attitude in any circumstances.
• Highly resilient under pressure and adaptable to unforeseen work demands.
Education and Experience:
• A-Level Education / Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
• Relevant Technical qualifications.
• A strong aptitude and interest in developing detailed printer hardware knowledge to a Specialist level.
• Able to communicate in English and Spanish with complete accuracy and clarity, both verbal and written.
• Able to control interactions with customers using persuasion and influencing skills.
• Able to work under pressure and deal positively with difficult situations.
• Aptitude for understanding and troubleshooting technical problems.
• Able to convey sensitivity and a positive approach to customer needs.
• Can demonstrate effective interactive skills and ability to work as part of a team.
Reporting to the Office Escalated Support Team leader, the Escalated Support Specialist will provide support to Spanish speaking customers, field engineers and business partners engineers for escalated issues, There is a strong focus on solving issues in a timely and efficient manner, resulting in first call resolution and a high level of customer satisfaction. Close liaison with the Next Level technical Escalation team, engineering groups and in country technical support staff is the norm. The role calls for a highly motivated person with strong technical knowledge and excellent customers skills.Other info
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
Why choose Recruitment Agency: You are given extra support in preparing for interviews / You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone / All our services to job seekers are free of charge / We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with the hiring company for the initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.