This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Conectys active
View all jobs Treasury Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people. Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys. We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
You came with
• B2 level of English.
• Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills;.
• Response speed, decision-making capacity, promptness in thinking.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting /Finance /Economics.
• At least 3 years of experience in the field of Accounting and Finance.
• Good knowledge in the field of Payroll and labor policies.
• Excel operating knowledge (functions, filters, sorting);
A day in Conectys
• You will handle all Conectys’ cash transactions and keep them under a very close supervision.
• You will have the key responsibility of monitoring Conectys' supply and transfer of money by keeping detailed financial records.
• You will create logs to track every incoming and outgoing transaction of cash.
• Will work closely with other financial analysts and accountants.
• You will update the receivables/ payment reports for clients/ suppliers for the whole group of companies.
• You will centralize affiliates cashflows and budgets.
• You will perform all collection activities and help set policies for successful collections.
We come with
• Attractive salary and meal tickets.
• Private medical subscription, Bookster and 7 Card.
• Christmas and Easter Gifts.
• Extra leave days based on seniority.
• Safe work environment (temporary WFH activity).
• Monday – Friday schedule: 09:00 – 18:00
• A professional work environment in a fast-growing company with young and dynamic people.