Transportation and Logistics Operations Assistant (8 months contract)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Cargill active
View all jobs Transportation and Logistics Operations Assistant (8 months contract) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Agriculture active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Transport active on Hipo.ro
CAREERS AT CARGILL
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com
• High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
• MS Office Knowledge
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English
• Minimum of four years of related work experience
• Responsible person with very good organizing skills
• Previous experience in using SAP or other ERP
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Transportation and Logistics Operations Assistant will help us to conduct data management, reporting and analysis, shipping, client interaction, business partnership, and people, resource, budget and project management.
• Update transportation websites and databases for contracts, freight rates and estimates, insurance information, customer information, etc.
• Demand, collect and organize documentation and data, performing routine data entry into one or more systems.
• Plan, manage and review production operations to achieve output and quality objectives.
• Perform administrative or clerical duties in support of the shipment execution process, completing tasks using industry standard procedures.
• Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Control and track the transport of agri-commodities.
• Other duties as assigned
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.