Internship Java Developer
Within the Société Générale group, you will join Global Technology Services (GTS), which is the IT entity in charge of infrastructure, and you will help us develop the next generation user services delivered within Société Générale Group.
You will part of a newly build local team, that performs analysis and delivers features for collaborative tools (Jive), addressing the requirements received from Group level. The team organization respects the agile methodology – Kanban best practices and you will be part of this set-up.
What you will do:
- You’ll learn how to implement features and fix bugs in existing codebase;
- Create/debug/review REST APIs in Java 8+;
- Maintain existing engines and tools;
- Analyze performance of your code and optimize it;
- Collaborate as a team player with developers, quality assurance, support, architects.
- Student or fresh graduate (Automation and Computer Science, Electronics, Mathematics, Telecommunications);
- Passioned about JAVA (Java 8, Struts, Spring, SpringBoot);
- Good understanding of SQL databases (we work with PostgreSQL 9.6);
- Familiarity with Ansible, Ansible Tower, Jenkins, Nexus Repository, Github;
- General working knowledge of Linux;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings;
- Motivation to self-develop and to learn from the developers.
WHY JOIN US
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.