FullStack JS Engineer, Engineering Center Cluj
Bosch Engineering Center Cluj was founded as an integral part of the Bosch worldwide engineering network in 2013. The Center is located partly in the heart of Cluj-Napoca and partly in Jucu. Our engineers give great importance to continuous innovation and they work on state-of-the-art technology projects. Automated Driving, Electric and Connected Mobility, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0. are just a few examples from the Bosch Engineering Center Cluj's current portfolio. We work in close collaboration with other Bosch R&D Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. We specialize in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, but also in mobility sales planning, thus, we offer our internal and external clients a complex range of products and services.Qualifications
- University degree in computer science, automation, electronics and telecommunications, informatics, mathematics or comparable;
- At least 2-3 years of experience in technologies like NodeJs, Angular, and React.
- Focused on quality and technology oriented.
- Good understanding of Agile, Continuous Delivery, Automation and Micro-Services.
- Experience with AWS, Jenkins and Jira
- Frameworks (node.js, vue.js, REACT, svelte)
- Infrastructure-as-Code ( Terraform, Docker-Compose )
- Monitoring ( Grafana, Kibana, Prometheus, CAdvisor, AWS CloudWatch )
- In-Memory-DBs ( Memcached, Redis, AWS ElastiCache, ETCD )
- Storage ( AWS EFS, AWS S3, Tivoli Storage Manager, AWS Volumes )
- Databases (InfluxDB, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Amazon DocumentDB, AWS RDS )
- Message Queues ( Mosquitto, Amazon MQ, RabbitMQ, AQMP, MQTT )
- Development Environment ( Gitlab, Mattermost, SonarQube, Jenkins, Webhooks )
- Authentication ( Keycloak, AWS IAM, CIAM )
- Compute ( AWS Auto Scaling, AWS EC2, Bosch Enterprise IT, ... )
- Container ( Docker, AWS EKS & Kubernetes, AWS ECR & Docker Registry, AWS ECS, Docker Swarm )
- Security ( AWS Networking, AWS VPC, Iptables, Security Groups, Load Balancer, Target Groups )
- Linux ( RHEL, AmazonLinux, Alpine Linux, ... )
- Scripts ( Bash, Shell, ... )
- Very good communicator, capable to connect the various stakeholders;
- Excellent at prioritization, time management, excellent follow-through skills;
- Strong team player;
- Passion for new technologies and innovation.
- Excellent written and spoken English; German can be an advantage;
Nice to have:
- Willingness to travel,
- Experience in coaching and mentoring other UI developers.
- Relevant experience in working in high-performant agile software teams.
o 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
o Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
o Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
o Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
o Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
o Annual performance bonus;
o Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
o Inspiring working conditions;
What you do:
- You will implement high quality micro-service and services architecture using NodeJs and Angular.
- You will collaborate and work efficiently in Agile teams to deliver integrated, solid and tested solutions.
- You will collaborate with Product Owners and UX teams to delivery high quality services to our customers.
- You will build functionality with reusable code and libraries, with a focus on future reusability.
- You will contribute to agile process.