Business Intelligence Analyst
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management
services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class
technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. This approach enables us to design and
manage processes that can generate and harness insights on a large scale, significantly cutting costs and
timescales and helping businesses that partner with us to overtake the competition.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make
better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their
top and bottom line.
• 2-5 years of experience using at least three of the following BI tools: PowerBI, Tableau, QlikView/Qlik Sense, Looker, MicroStrategy, Sisense, ThoughtSpot.
• 2-5 years of SQL experience in a data warehouse/analytics context
• Intermediate experience required with Python, R, SAS, or similar coding languages.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel.
• Proven data visualization skills with a keen eye for aesthetics and details.
• Strong presentation skills and ability to build stories, based on data.
• Previous experience working in data analytics or relevant field.
• Stong analytical mind and problem-solving skills.
• Highly accurate and thorough in all tasks
• Proven experience as a collaborative team player and provide a consultative approach.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Background in statistics and knowledge of data modeling techniques.
• Higher education background from Statistics, Econometrics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Business.
• Create interactive dashboards and effective visualizations for improved data-driven decision making.
• Develop compelling visual stories to communicate effectively meaningful insights from large data sets.
• Define stakeholder and technical requirements for insightful and interactive BI reports.
• Create, maintain, and support data repositories and data visualizations.
• Understand data standards and identify data abnormalities; instill data quality and ensure quality of reporting and tools.
• Identify new and innovative data visualization tools and techniques that can be utilized to enhance the quality and effectiveness of offerings
• Support stakeholders with guidance on how to use dashboards and visualizations.
• Perform ad-hoc data analysis requests