Junior Managers Program (Commercial Area), BljP
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies? Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great importance to innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
That's What Distinguishes you:
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth
- You have self-initiative
- You bring positive attitude
- You have passion in your blood
- Bachelor and Master degree in Business Informatics, Economics, Business Affairs
- International experience (Erasmus, internships in own area of activity, Faculty Abroad)
Experience and Skills:
- Working experience in financial, logistic or HR field
- Experience in automotive manufacturing represents a great advantage
- Entrepreneurial thinking and leadership potential
- Local project experience in technical industrial area: logistics, supply chain management, manufacturing, development, quality or similar
- Independent way of work, analytical skills, intercultural competence, flexibility and networked thinking
English - level C1
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance. Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on email@example.com and I will come with an answer shortly.
Not sure this opportunity is suitable for you? Check out the story of current and former JMP employees and find out for yourself!
That's what awaits you:
- You are part of an individual program design with diverse further education and involvement in development of innovative solutions
- You will be integrated into global projects in a targeted way
- You will participate in composition of the trainee program from 4-6 stations throughout Romania in various areas
- You will gather international experience through a firmly planned stage abroad
- You will be involved into daily business and projects
- You will be prepared for global leadership with a personal mentor
- You develop a comprehensive network within the company