Marketing Support Team Leader with Chinese
Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC focuses its goals on satisfying customer needs, reducing costs and ensuring smooth business operation.
Our Enterprise GSC offers 24/7 multi-channel access, multi-language support in 6 different languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish and German) and IT platforms used by our engineers to solve our customers’ problems. Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC is made of several teams: Marketing & Channel Support Center, Customer Care Representatives, Spare Parts Center, Network Operation Center, Technical Assistance Center and Remote Delivery Center.
In Romania we have 2 offices, located in Bucharest and Timisoara, with over 150 HCNP (Huawei Certified Network Professional) and HCIE (Huawei Certified Internetwork Expert) employees.
- Advanced written and spoken English skills;
- Advanced written and spoken Chinese skills;
- Previous Management experience is considered a plus;
- Postgraduate diploma in communications, marketing, or foreign languages is an asset;
- Experience in large-scale Marketing operations is preferred, ICT industry experience is preferred;
- Strong sense of responsibility, good communication and coordination, and efficient execution.
- Lead the team to implement Huawei’s marketing strategies and handle the corporate communication with the Headquarter and Local Offices;
- Manage the Global Service Sharing Center’s service brand marketing activities and promotion through both internal and external channels (such as Newsletters, customer visits, events, trainings and conferences);
- Ensure the operation of Huawei Enterprise English technical community (Forum) running smoothly, supporting marketing strategy making and community user management, data analyzing, enhancing community popularity, such as number of page views, active user and so on;
- Responsible to develop the team’s capabilities and increase work efficiency;
- Work collaboratively and supportively within a small team, monitor the team’s performance and ensure the KPI completion;
- Monitor, analyze and report community KPIs to the Management; share good practices with your peers;
- Efficiently complete the tasks assigned by the Business Unit Manager and solve problems independently.
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Weekly fruit day.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
As part of any recruitment process, Huawei Enterprise collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants.
We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meeting our data protection obligations.
You data is stored in a range of systems and formats. These are included in your recruitment file, in the organization’s HR Management system and in other IT systems. The data is visible to the HR Department, Hiring Manager of each Department and Higher Management of Enterprise Romania GSC.
The information you provided to us will be used for assessing the competency and suitability or our candidates, to decide terms and conditions of any offers and for reporting purposes.
The range of information collected includes: your name and contact details (including e-mail address and telephone number), your gender and date of birth, details of your qualifications, skills, experience and employment history (including start and end dates with previous employers), information about your current level of remuneration, including benefit entitlements, your nationality and entitlement to work in Romania, candidate photographs.