Digital Transformation Trainee
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider provides integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Find out more about Schneider Electric Romania at www.schneider-electric.ro.
The ideal candidate:
• Able to think differently and incline towards metrics and analytics
• Possess excellent oral and written communication in English
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Excel mastered)
• Prior exposure in a similar job in a corporate environment is a plus
• Good presentation skills and experience in customer facing
• Business administration or related studies are a plus
• Digital mindset
• Excellent planning, strong attention to details
• Extra-curricular activities are a plus
• Quick adaptability with an openness to learn and develop
Job Purpose Summary:
See a glimpse of Schneider Electric family by joining our internship program! As a Digital & Transformation Trainee you will be part of one of the most digital teams with a high impact to our working environment.
What will you do?
• You will manage the overall Digital & Transformation program management office
• Responsible for tracking the project status against their goal and report periodically
• Work with PMs and define the clear KPIs and track and report periodically
• Work closely with communication manager and publish all the key metrics to the leadership
• Collaborate with colleagues based in different countries across Europe
What we offer:
• Paid internship program for 9 months
• Program: 6 hours/day OR 8 hours/day – depending on your availability
• Ability to learn and interact directly with experts who drive the digital transformation within Schneider Electric
Applications deadline: April 7th