Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Michelin Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Intern active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Our company is built around values of respect: for people, for facts, for shareholders, for customers and for the environment. If you believe in our values and you find yourself in the description below, we want you to be part of our team!
We are looking for a motivated and detail-oriented HR Intern, who will create this positive experience and will be part of a dynamic team in which team spirit, engagement and nice atmosphere are going hand in hand. You will join one world class company where you will have the opportunity to develop your career.
If you’re ready to kickstart your career in Human Resources and build real-world experience, let`s team up if you are searching for a full time, 6 months paid internship in HR. No matter what career path you choose, an internship in Michelin can prepare you for the journey ahead.
As an HR intern, you will:
- Input and maintain accurate information into the HR Application System database;
- Handle and provide support in the recruitment projects: interviews, CV screening & direct search on job boards, social media, internal database;
- Identify and select potential candidates depending on candidate profile and company's current projects;
- Posting ads on job sites (Hipo, Ejobs, Bestjobs, Linkedin);
- General ad-hoc administration and HR reports as required by the department;
- Assist the recruitment team or the business where required.
- You are a student or a fresh graduate in Psychology/Human Resources Management or similar field;
- You are familiar with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- You are fluent in English;
- You have strong presentation, interpersonal and organizational skills;
- You must have demonstrated skills in customer orientation and time management;
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- You have critical thinking and analytical skills;
- You are an avid learner and proactive.
- A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical subscription;
- Deduction of vacation costs;
- Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
- The option to customize your own benefits package with: book rental service, gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.