2nd Line RAN Engineer with Italian - full remote
VON Consulting is an HR Consultancy company, providing solutions and services in the following areas: recruitment and executive search, personnel leasing, payroll, administration and training.Cerinte
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Knowledge and experience in telecommunication services and technologies;
• General knowledge of a mobile network architecture (2G, 3G, 4G) with experience in RAN configuration activities (Huawei/Nokia)
• Be a team player;
• Italian language (spoken and written)
• Results and solutions oriented;
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• University degree: faculty of Electronics , Telecommunications and Information Technology;
• 1-2 years of experience in Telecommunication;
• Perform data production and data loading configuration activates necessary for the capacity and coverage expansion of the client's Italy 4G Network.
• Congruent configuration activities on 3G nodes might be needed.
• Make sure all data loading and data production activities are done according with existing procedures, with minimal impact for customers and under agreed SLA&KPIs.
• Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Evaluation and implementation of network changes ensuring quality of service and avoiding regression on network functionalities
• Assist field engineers and Network Deployment department during integration and on site activities with particular focus 4G deployment
• Drive root causes analysis to identify corrective actions on the configuration activities implemented, in order to achieve targets with limited service affection.