This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Coface Romania active
View all jobs Recruiter/Headhunter active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Over 70 years of experience and the most finely meshed international network have made Coface a reference in credit insurance, risk management, and the global economy.
With the ambition to become the agile, global trade credit insurance partner in the industry, Coface’s ~4,100 experts work to the beat of the world economy, supporting ~50,000 clients in building successful, growing and dynamic businesses across 200 countries.
The Group’s services and solutions protect and help companies take credit decisions to improve their ability to sell on both their domestic and export markets
OUR FOUR PRIORITIES
Attract talented people
Provide visibility to our staff
Recognise and reward performance
Who are we looking for?
• 3 years of work experience as a Recruiter/Headhunter or similar (preferred previous experience in recruitment agency/executive search)
• Advanced knowledge of sourcing techniques
• Excellent communication and persuasion abilities (particularly when making cold calls and sending recruiting emails)
• Time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple open roles simultaneously
• Good decision-making skills
• BSc degree in Human Resources Management or relevant field
• Full working proficiency in English
What is in it for you?
• Visibility on business projects by working directly with Hiring Managers
• Learning and development opportunities through internal/external courses and trainings
• Vendors discount programs (7card, Bookster)
• Other benefits (lunch tickets, gift tickets for Christmas and Easter, vacation tickets)
• Work from home policy adapted to the current pandemic situation
• Flexibility of the working program in the desired interval in the morning
We are looking for a Recruiter/Headhunter to join our HR Romania team and help us fill our open positions with qualified candidates. This role covers 50% CER (Central Eastern Europe Region) recruitment projects and 50% local projects.
What will your role be?
• Coordinate with hiring managers to define necessary requirements for open roles
• Send recruiting emails to passive candidates and follow up when necessary
• Advertise open positions to external and internal networks
• Ask for referrals from current employees, acquaintances and industry professionals
• Maintain organized databases with candidates’ data
• Keep in touch with past applicants
• Measure source of hire and time-to-fill for each role
• Research and recommend new sourcing tools and techniques
• Occasionally organize and deliver internal trainings;
• Implement and follow up on HR local events calendar (external trainings, happy hours, team buildings)
• Support and follow up on annual employee satisfaction questionnaire (implementation and follow up);
• Support the onboarding process for newcomers;
• Sustain one-to-one discussions with new employees (3-6 months from starting date);
• Occasionally deliver ad-hoc HR reports.