Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies? Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great importance to innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
What distinguishes you:
- Mandatory: Bachelor degree in technical field; English Language Skills (Medium to advanced) and Team player ability
- Represents an advantage:
- German Language
- Experience in Project Management, Purchasing or Logistics, Industrial manufacturing technologies;
- Excellent communication and Organizational Skills;
- Basic Quality Knowledge.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
Your contribution to something big:
You will have to :
- Coordinate Sourcing projects within Purchasing according to the process @Bosch.
- Ensure achievement of Project targets in terms of Costs, Quality and Delivery.
- Read technical drawings and review technical documentation.
- Act as interface between different internal function and external world wide suppliers.
- Conduct, together with the project team, Technical Sourcing Reviews in order to confirm feasibility of supplier price offers.
- Work close with internal specialists and suppliers in order to ensure project realization.
- Present the Project status to upper management.
- Support suppliers during ramp up phases.
- Scout and analyze the market for new suppliers or technologies.
- Learn to use internal Bosch tools and SAP system.