Optical Engineer with Spanish/French
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
What you'll have to bring with you:
• Diploma in Telecommunication or Electrical / Electronic Engineering and minimum 4 years practical experience in planning or deploying WDM network;
• Knowledge of WDM basic principle and equipment internal signal flow
• Knowledge of networking technologies such as optical fiber/CWDM/DWDM/ OTN;
• Fluency in English and French;
What you'll do:
• Huawei WDM equipment delivery, including; OSN1800/OSN6800/OSN8800/OSN9800;
• WDM equipment power commissioning;
• WDM service creation and SDH service creation;
• Services testing with field engineer;
• Communication with customer;
• WDM equipment Trouble-shooting;
• WDM equipment software upgrade.