Business Analyst with French
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• You have an analytical mind, and you are interested to have an impact on the accounting for financial services French entities
• You have a good understanding of IT projects lifecycle and methodology – understanding of business and functional specifications, analyze and elaborate functional specifications, estimation, testing, support; you contributed to projects as a subject matter expert or business analyst on Accounting or Regulatory areas
• You have previous experience in either or mix of the below roles:
- 2-3 years in Business Analysis role in Banking
- 2-3 years in auditor/consulting role in Big Four Audit Companies
- 3-5 years in a role from the Accounting/Financial Department in financial services industry
• Good command of French – at least B1/B2 level and advanced English
• Accounting and Financial Background – Academy of Economic Studies; IFRS accounting standards knowledge will be a plus
• Other technical skills and affinities - SQL Knowledge, basic medium level will be a plus.
• Ensure real-time support and advice on the accounting applications in order for the accounting teams to carry out their activities within the required timeframe and quality
• Provide business analysis activities for the accounting applications, developing functional specifications based on the business requirements
• Maintaining a good relationship with the accounting teams and technical teams
• Functional acceptance testing (e.g. non-regression, unit tests) for new applications/ enhanced functionalities/interfaces coordinating the testing activities with the business, IT teams and accounting applications developers
• Ensure a proper documentation of all solutions developed and released in production
• Ensure the support, error analysis and fixing during Users Acceptance Testing and on the LIVE environment after the deployment in production.