Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how does it support you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
- 3 years of experience in acquisitions in production environment;
- Ms. Office skills (Word, Excel);
- Knowledge and experience with MRP tools (SAP are an advantage);
- Advanced knowledge of English;
- University degree;
- Very organized, communicative and flexible person;
- Impeccable attention to details;
- Excellent organizational, coordination and problem-solving skills;
- German language skills represent a plus.
Purchasing materials necessary for production in real time, according to production planning.
• Processes the offers from suppliers;
• Compiles orders to suppliers based on the supply chain plan;
• Verifies the confirmations received from suppliers in accordance with the internal procedures;
• Resolves the quantitative complaints at reception;
• Updates the products nomenclature by suppliers;
• Prepares and updates the situation of suppliers;
• Follows the delivery of orders from the supplier taking into consideration the amounts, prices and terms required.