Channel Data Officer with German
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Requirements
Are you the right fit for the job?
• University degree;
• Fluent in English and German (written & spoken);
• Experience in economics, finance or channel partner business would be a plus;
• Ability to be flexible and work analytically in problem-solving environment;
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills as well as excellent communication
• Ability to deliver under tight deadlines to multiple stakeholders;
• Team player and proactive.
• Provide daily operational support to Partners on Channel Data Management Processes;
• Provide training and information on Operations processes and tools to Partners as needed;
• Provide guidelines for process execution and follow up with Partners and other stakeholders on process execution;
• Conduct regular operational reviews with Partners;
• Deliver reporting documentation to Partners and other stakeholders;
• Act as first point of escalation for partners and internal stakeholders;
• Ensure compliance and process guidelines are followed by Partners and other stakeholders;
• Escalate issues on time and to the correct owner.
Why should you apply?
• Work alongside a team of specialists and access custom trainings that help improve your professional skills;
• Currently with COVID-19, perform your work remotely;
• Be part of a team with strong sense of togetherness and work in a relaxed environment where whatever the problem might be, there is always a solution for it;
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
• Continuous learning and exposure to a disruptive business and new challenges;
• An attractive benefits package including meal tickets, life insurance, private medical services, private pension account, gym & library subscription and other.