Operations Engineer - Cyber Fraud Prevention
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline preferred.
- Preferred 3+ years relevant work experience and managing enterprise systems in financial services.
- Experienced with security concepts such as identity and access management (IAM), application and data security.
- Fully proficient in ITIL /ITSM.
- Experience leading and interacting with a team of technical professionals on complex issues and driving root cause.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong customer focus, good interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work in geographically dispersed teams.
- Completes assignments with at least medium visibility and complexity with solid quality.
- Possesses solid knowledge of IT infrastructure, networks, servers.
- Experience with Service Now IT Service Management, reporting and knowledge.
- Scripting languages knowledge (Bash, Python).
- Openness to provide 24x7 coverage (weekends and evenings)for standby duty on rotational basis with other team members (maximum one week per month).
Nice-to-Have Skills :
CISSP or similar certification
Building strategic key capabilities, such as developing and continuously improving common IT solutions that can be shared, replicated and reused across the other countries where the bank operates.
The IT Ops Engineer will join the Cyber Fraud Prevention squad, and will lead major incident events while also mitigating impact to the business. This position oversees production operations processes, specifically Incident, Problem and Change Management. This position requires strong people, process and technology skills to partner with business stakeholders, Fraud Investigators and IT teams; lead and enforce process compliance; monitor and report on overall IT performance and drive overall IT operational excellence.
You will enjoy working in this role if you are comfortable with systems in a highly-regulated environment and you have an ability to demonstrate systems compliance to auditors. You will also work closely with the IT Security and Risk areas using ServiceNow and monitoring tool resources, identify opportunities to mature the processes and mentor others on proper procedures.
You must be at ease working in a dynamic environment with limited supervision and embody a passion for operational excellence and continuous improvement.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Enforce operational process guidelines and standards.
- Lead process and technology improvements, integrations and automation.
- Drive teams to automate testing, resolution, and execution of playbook actions.
- Implement best practices and standards to streamline and simplify operations.
- Own the IT Performance Scorecard reporting key performance indicators (KPI) and metrics.
- Manage the IT operations processes, Incident, Problem and Change, to ensure proper process rigor and compliance to prevent operational impacts to users and the business.
- Facilitate key functions of each process, including: major incident resolution and communications, SPOC with Chain
- Controls squad and War Room unit to permanently resolve recurring incidents.
- Join IT Ops guilds with to ensure alerts and events are processing correctly, creating incidents or auto resolving and innovate the IT risk framework.
- Operate and facilitate processes to ensure high performance and reliability.
- Mentor team members and others regarding IT Risk, IT Security and Minimum Standards.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Stays abreast of emerging technologies and trends in software development industry.
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.