Senior Financial Controller
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Societe Generale Global Solution Centre active
View all jobs Senior Financial Controller active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
We are seeking to hire a skilled Senior Financial Controller who will coordinate the budget construction for the allocated Business Lines (BLs), for the support functions and will report and analyse the financial statements related to BLs and the assigned support functions.
What you will do:
- Involve in construction of the budget, communication and follow-up for the BLs and assigned support functions;
- Offer support to the management of the allocated BLs regarding the budgetary indicators and their observance;
- Participate in the implementation and development projects of new tools to support the reporting and budgetary activity of SG GSC;
- Prepare distribution of costs by cost centers by using the allocation keys specific to the allocated BL;
- Prepare and participates in the cost analysis sessions at GSC level for the allocated BLs;
- Supervise the evolution of costs and their correct allocation on BLs, on different dimensions (cost center, budget line, budget manager, client, project, etc.), considering established KPIs;
- Prepare the financial elements for the meetings of the tactical committee at the level of the assigned BL as well as for various other meetings and committees of the assigned BL;
- Identifies and proposes ways to improve the activity of financial activity and budget execution;
- Ensure the translation / consolidation / reporting at group level of the statutory financial statements;
- Provide support for external audit processes, internal audit, other control missions.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the financial field, preferably financial controlling;
- Knowledge of financial practices (principles, processes, norms, policies, resources);
- Advanced level of english, both spoken and written;
- Advanced skills of Excel;
- Analytical and result oriented person;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Autonomous, a good team player and flexible to adapt solutions to all stakeholders.
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.