Care Project Manager with Spanish
Who we are
We create the technology to connect the world.
Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers, with the industry's most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing. We adhere to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity. Nokia is enabling the infrastructure for 5G and the Internet of Things to transform the human experience.
What we do
We are shaping the future of technology to transform the human experience.
We are the heart of the connected world -- building extraordinary networks, devices, software and ecosystems. We continually reimagine technology to meet society’s many challenges and opportunities, making communities smarter and more sustainable, transportation safer, enterprises more agile.
We keep an eye towards how our technology impacts people -- putting them in charge of their wellness, experiences, choices, lives, and the way they collaborate and explore the world around them.
Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers with the industry's most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing.
How we do it
We have one of the industry’s broadest portfolio of information and communications technology, software, services and licensing.
We are different from our competitors in many ways, but one in particular sets us apart – we have one of the industry’s most comprehensive portfolios and the experience to match in Mobile Networks, Fixed Networks, Nokia Software, IP/Optical Networks and Global Services.
• Demonstrable English language skills both oral and written
• Second language: Fluent Spanish is mandatory for this position
• Greater than two years’ experience in an operational customer facing environment is a plus
• Knowledgeable on services portfolio, policies, and procedures related to maintenance business services
• Demonstrates a passion to deliver continual service improvement and undertake personal development
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Effective presentation skills
• Broad and general technical product knowledge
• Familiarity with financial concepts, management and controls
• Ability to work in diverse teams and on different levels
• Utilization of project management methodologies, skills, and rigor to achieve outcomes
The RDC CAPM attributions:
• Coordinating maintenance contract implementation
• Undertaking service contracts and performance reporting
• Driving excellent customer satisfaction in the post deployment domain
• Ensuring that specific entitlement to maintenance business services are conducted in an efficient, accurate, cost-effective, timely manner
• Ensuring profitability of Maintenance business
The major areas of focus for the RDC Care Program Manager are to:
• Drive maintenance contract implementation
• Deliver Maintenance profitability through rigorous cost control
• Take responsibility for customer satisfaction by ensuring operational excellence
• Review service contracts and performance
• Undertake post escalation analysis
• Analyse install base information ensuring accuracy against contractual status and identify up scope opportunities
• Analysis of operational performance and identification of any adverse trends
What does Nokia offer you?
• Competitive salary based on your experience
• Performance, Christmas and Easter bonuses
• E-learning platforms such as NokiaEDU, Harvard ManageMentor, LinkedIn Learning etc. at your disposal for technical training and personal development
• Access to Nokia Garage innovation space where you can express your technical creativity and implement new projects with support from local community
• Various certifications
• Events and conferences on technical matters but also on well-being at work and other general-purpose subjects
• Flexible time and teleworking
• 24+ paid days-off
• Sports, Wellness and Culture reimbursement
• Public Transport/Private Parking allowance or bike/electrical scooter reimbursement
• Meal tickets + extra food allowance
• Private health and life insurance
• Kindergarten/after-school reimbursement
• Everyday Excellence – Employee Recognition Program (Awards can be redeemed via our online store)
• Share in Success - Nokia’s voluntary employee share purchase plan
• One of the highest employee referral bonuses on the market so you can bring your friends too :)