IT Recruitment Partner
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Romania active
View all jobs IT Recruitment Partner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
We are looking for a focused and proactive IT recruiter to join our HR Team. The ideal candidate holds relevant experience of working within an in house recruitment function or agency and has been responsible for implementing innovative recruitment solutions in a best practice environment.
• A minimum of 2 years’ of recruitment experience in a multinational company/recruitment agency with focus on IT projects;
• Experience of direct and indirect candidate sourcing via professional networking, relevant media, advertising and liaising with external agencies;
• Excellent verbal and communication skills;
• Excellent stakeholder management, facilitation and negotiation skills;
• Ability to lead and coordinate multiple recruitment projects;
• Proactive, adaptable and driven;
• English proficiency.
• Designs and executes recruitment strategies using a wide range of channels to source tech & finance candidates;
• Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization;
• Builds a quality relationship with the internal stakeholders and candidates;
• Market intelligence and ensure market comprehension and mapping;
• Manages the recruitment process from the need identification up to the on-boarding process;
• Acts as an internal consultant on all experienced recruitment related issues;
• Generates recruitment data analysis, reports, statistics, etc., formulates conclusions and recommendations;
• Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies;
• Participates in other local and regional HR projects and initiatives.