Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
• Bachelor`s degree is mandatory
• Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop and Illustrator& Sketch
• Proven professional experience as a web/graphic designer(portfolio is mandatory)
• In-depth knowledge of interaction design, usability best practices and emerging trends
• Great passion for Smart Devices industry and an understanding of eCommerce
• Understand print & production setup
• Good knowledge of HTML/CSS, will be considered a huge plus
• Design all promotional campaigns
• Creation of all the art materials for the e-shop and social networks
• Design (and optionally code) the newsletters
• Website design & UI for both desktop and mobile versions of the e-shops
• Creation of Catalogues & Advertisements for offline publications
• Stay current on design knowledge and trends
• Attractive salary package, including meal tickets and monthly transportation allowance;
• 1 year determined contract through recruiting agency with renewal possibility as this is a continuous business and we’re looking for long term partnerships;
• 1 month training with a personal mentor;
• We know that work – life balance is important to you, therefore you will benefit from 21 annual leave days and additionally, 4 hours paid leave/ month;
• Keeping our employees’ healthy is important to us, therefore we offer medical subscription at Regina Maria, discounts for sports subscriptions WorldClass& 7Card;
• We encourage learning and professional development and through our Online Training Platform and partnership with Bookster, we facilitate the access for our employees to the newest information.