Project Manager with Spanish
Who we are
We create the technology to connect the world.
Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers, with the industry's most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing. We adhere to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity. Nokia is enabling the infrastructure for 5G and the Internet of Things to transform the human experience.
What we do
We are shaping the future of technology to transform the human experience.
We are the heart of the connected world -- building extraordinary networks, devices, software and ecosystems. We continually reimagine technology to meet society’s many challenges and opportunities, making communities smarter and more sustainable, transportation safer, enterprises more agile.
We keep an eye towards how our technology impacts people -- putting them in charge of their wellness, experiences, choices, lives, and the way they collaborate and explore the world around them.
Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers with the industry's most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing.
How we do it
We have one of the industry’s broadest portfolio of information and communications technology, software, services and licensing.
We are different from our competitors in many ways, but one in particular sets us apart – we have one of the industry’s most comprehensive portfolios and the experience to match in Mobile Networks, Fixed Networks, Nokia Software, IP/Optical Networks and Global Services.
• Experience in project management position preferable in an international environment
• Good knowledge of project and program management methodologies
• Ability to work across boundaries
• Strong motivational and empowerment skills
• Strong communication and presentation abilities
• Strong relationship management skills
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships and networks and to work effectively with multiple stakeholders in a changing environment
• Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience of working cross-culturally and able to demonstrate experience of working and thinking globally
• Experience of cross-functional team working and performing effectively in a matrix environment
• Fluent in English (both written and speaking)
• Second language: Fluent Spanish is mandatory for this position
• Execute project and propose corrective actions using a standard Project Management Plan in line with PMBOK® and the Nokia Project Management processes
• Prepare Project Management Plans and project phase plans for the Projects
• Propose for approval tactical contingency plans in anticipation of potential problems
• Prepare HW forecast requirement plans
• Prepare HW forecast and monitor deviation on actual vs forecast to implement corrective actions
• Execute project, monitor and control progress against a baseline plan, look continuously for improvement
• Propose for approval corrective actions when not tracking against the plan,
• Provide the necessary Project Metrics (e.g. Effort to date, Estimated Cost to Complete, Estimated effort at Completion)
• Ensure Project closing
• Report the PM relevant KPIs and milestones defined in the reporting via the Nokia Project Management KPI web-based tool
• Contribute to project reviews internally and toward the customer
• Manage customer relationship in the scope of project execution
• Ensure customer input to the project is received in a timely and effective manner in order to meet project objectives and schedules
• Obtain customer input sign-off of completed deliverables and formal customer acceptance of project completion
• Ensure that the project is delivered within the approved budget and profitability forecast
• Provide appropriate reporting
• Ensure effective billing and payment. End to end P&L responsible
• Approve purchase orders to be processed by appropriate organization (OEM)
• Accountable for forecast accuracy
• Lead contract administration (order management billing and payment) strictly limited to contract scope
• Flag any deviation (change order management and claim management)
What does Nokia offer you?
• Competitive salary based on your experience
• Performance, Christmas and Easter bonuses
• E-learning platforms such as NokiaEDU, Harvard ManageMentor, LinkedIn Learning etc. at your disposal for technical training and personal development
• Access to Nokia Garage innovation space where you can express your technical creativity and implement new projects with support from local community
• Various certifications
• Events and conferences on technical matters but also on well-being at work and other general-purpose subjects
• Flexible time and teleworking
• 24+ paid days-off
• Sports, Wellness and Culture reimbursement
• Public Transport/Private Parking allowance or bike/electrical scooter reimbursement
• Meal tickets + extra food allowance
• Private health and life insurance
• Kindergarden/after-school reimbursement
• Everyday Excellence – Employee Recognition Program (Awards can be redeemed via our online store)
• Share in Success - Nokia’s voluntary employee share purchase plan
• One of the highest employee referral bonuses on the market so you can bring your friends too :)