Software Developer Java
ITIM (Innovation, Technology and IT Services) is the entity of the Société Generale group that invents the information systems of the retail bank of tomorrow. Its main challenge is to design and deliver fast, easy-to-use IT solutions that are innovative, scalable and secure, inspired and designed with customers, while ensuring quality every day. The service covers both the certification and training environments. We are seeking to hire a skilled Software Developer to help us with the development of our current projects. As part of our team, you will play an essential role in the innovation and creation process of Société Générale software solutions that can reshape the digital world of tomorrow.
What you will do:
• Design and develop software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences;
• Understand detailed functional specifications & ensure compliance;
• Participate in the translation into technical specifications;
• Proposition of the technical solution using Java and Mongo DB with Alien4Cloud platform;
• Participate in the estimation of workload required to achieve the development and unit tests;
• Code/set-up and document what is produced;
• Comply with the standards and procedures (architecture, security, quality, documentation);
• Perform a reporting activity (Daily Scrum) on the product or integrated component & work with Continuous Delivery and Agile methodologies (Scrum / Kanban);
• Define the unit test cases for the product component;
• Contribute to the 3rd level support, this includes monitoring of the resolution of incident and troubleshooting. REQUIRED
• Proven experience as a Software Developer;
• Knowledge of the software development life-cycle;
• Experience with the Linux operating systems and servers;
• Knowledge on the following tools : Alien4Cloud, GIT, Jira, Jenkins, , QC, Eclipse/IntelliJ, Control-M;
• French B1/B2 level is nice to have;
• The desire to work in fast-paced environment, be creative and have team spirit.
WHY JOIN US
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
• Competitive compensation & remuneration;
• Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
• Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
• Preferential banking services;
• 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
• Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.