Project Manager Testing Lead
Here’s our story; now tell us yours:
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 8+ years of previous program/project management with an emphasis on quality/testing
- Ability to collect and perform analysis on testing metrics and create action plans based on that analysis.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and processes. Availability to support US projects in the future including US hours availability (4 PM to 1AM local schedule)
- Independently determine approach on project, anticipate and prevent potential problems.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of intersystem dependencies around primary applications.
- Previous experience with InfoLease is a plus.
Join us as a Project Manager Senior Advisor as part of our Business Transformation Office team in Romania to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As part of our continued focus on improving, modernizing, and transforming our business, a new Business Transformation Office has been formed to further enable Commercial Lease Transformation efforts at Dell Financial Services. This office will provide focused leadership on key initiatives that are central to achieving our long-term vision and strategy at DFS. The Business Transformation Quality Lead will be part of a Quality team and will own all quality-related efforts for one of our core Transformation Programs.
- Manage quality for one of the Business Transformation Office’s multi-year transformation programs.
- Coordinate multiple testers and testing activities to support the Business Transformation Office efforts.
- Ensure quality, accuracy and reliability of all program test activities, including End-to-End integration, UAT, System, Security, Performance & OAT.
- Draft and revise test plans with consideration to end-to-end system flows; work with business and development teams to clarify requirements and ensure testability.
- Perform estimation efforts on projects and track progress; prepare and manage plan for all program test activities and governance progress reporting.
Innovative projects that deliver cutting edge results do not run themselves. Project and Program Management within Business Support ensure projects run seamlessly, from start to finish. Our team manages projects or leads others managing projects — ensuring cross-functional teams work collaboratively and effectively. We oversee initial plans, set budgets, track project activities and communicate milestones to key stakeholders.