Senior Software Engineer
Here’s our story; now tell us yours:
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Knowledge and experience in front-end and back-end application design, development, and support
- Experienced in server and database management (MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Linux)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience as full stack developer
- High fluency in English and availability to exclusively work US business hours
What you’ll achieve
You will design, develop, and support business process automation and improvement efforts for an evolving digital world, while working with the latest technologies to solve complex business problems. This highly visible role provides independence for creativity and opportunity for significant impact in an exciting environment.
- Assess current business practices and drive innovation, standardization, automation
- Collaborate globally with process owners, end users, project team, and management on regular basis
- Serve as solution architect, evaluate technologies, provide recommendations to management
- Analyze requirements and build custom solutions from conception through deployment and support
- Manage and own the design, development, QA/testing, and maintenance of software and infrastructure