Senior Accounting Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Dell Technologies active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Accounting Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Here’s our story; now tell us yours:
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Good communication skills with people at all levels; good understanding of accounting principles, concepts, theories, technologies and standards of professional field
- Good working knowledge and demonstrated ability utilizing multiple systems, tools and procedures to accomplish job; ability to build deeper understanding of processes, procedures, customers and organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and 2-3 years of experience in accounting or audit
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience in general bank cash, cash disbursement, cash clearing and similar type reconciliation accounting a plus; fluent in English, self-starter, learns quickly, and attention to detail
- Previous experience working in a multinational corporation
- Knowledge of US GAAP
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Accounting Analyst, you will be in charge with auditing transactions posted from Dell’s bank accounts to the general ledger. This role is a high-volume transaction processing accounting role. You will validate that transactions related to customer collections, refunds, channel partner payments, and other cash agree to the sub-ledger transactions. You will work across the business with Cash Services, Treasury, Funding and Global Financial Services teams
- Evaluate and interpret complex situations/ problems using multiple sources of information (qualitative information, quantitative research, trend data); Screen, categorize, evaluate, reconcile, report and resolve data integrity issues
- Interpret generally defined practices and methods
- Recognize and acts on inconsistencies in data or results and escalates unusual problems
- Responsible of period end close processes related to cash and cash clearing, including posting transactions that the sub-ledger systems do not post systematically, and posting month-end adjustments.
- Monitor and analyse P&L and Balance sheet transactions and ensure their correctness; deal with eventual discrepancies; review and confirm the overall correctness of P&L and BS statements as they relate to Cash and Cash Clearing; Preparation General Ledger Account Reconciliations, review and follow up and prepare and provide clear and understandable flux commentaries on Balance Sheet movements