HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange that employs some 38,000 members of staff at over 125 locations in some 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry, and also has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis and services within Europe. In the Special Applications segment, HELLA also develops products for specialist vehicles. Complete vehicle modules, air-conditioning systems and vehicle electrical systems are produced in joint venture companies. With almost 7,000 people working in research and development, HELLA is one of the most important innovation drivers on the market. HELLA has achieved sales of around 6.6 billion Euros in fiscal year 2016/2017; in addition, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive parts suppliers in the world and one of the 100 largest German industrial companies.
• support for Production department in matters of providing coordination and technical expertise necessary for the implementation of new means of manufacturing, changes and optimization within the existing processes
• participation or coordination in product and technology transfer projects
• coordination of installing and of putting into operation the new equipment’s and machines
• solving technical problems as part of the escalation process
• diagnostic interventions and with repairing the machines, prepare documentation for equipment’s user
• create programs and recipes for these specific equipment’s, to achieve a stable and optimum process
• University degree in technical field (Electronics, Mechanics, Automatics)
• + 1 years of experience in Automotive industry
• SAP experience is an advantage
• English advance level, German is a plus.