Junior Financial Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Financial Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
KPMG in Romania is one of the world’s leading providers of Audit, Tax and Advisory services. At KPMG we run our firm just as effectively as we support and strengthen our clients’ businesses. That means hiring talented people to help develop and manage our brand, publish our thought leadership, control our finances, run our IT infrastructure, and support our professionals in the field.
KPMG in Romania offers great opportunities to build a successful career. When you choose KPMG as the place to continue your career, you choose to inspire confidence and empower the change around you.
KPMG ’s vision is to recruit extraordinary people and build extraordinary professionals.
Making the right career choice is important. Finding the right place to do that is essential.
Are you looking to make the next great step in your career?
We are currently seeking a Junior Financial Analyst to join our Accounting Team in Bucharest.
What are we looking for?
Knowledge and Skills:
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance or other related field;
- Experience on a similar position of minimum 1 year would be considered as an advantage;
- Accounting knowledge would be considered as an advantage;
- Good English knowledge, any other language would be considered as an advantage;
- Advanced Excel knowledge;
- Attention to details and accuracy;
- Enthusiastic personality and willingness to learn new things;
- Team player who takes responsibility for her/his work;
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills.
- Ensures quality control over information introduced in reporting tools such as Timesheet, WIP, CRM through analytical checks on a monthly basis;
- Supports the Financial Controller in preparing monthly reports and on demand regarding time management, billing, WIP provision;
- Supports the Financial Controller in the preparation of the monthly reporting package, complying with the Group accounting policies, including comparative reports of profit and loss results;
- Preparing on a monthly basis various cost management reports;
- Various analysis reports.KPMG in Romania offers:The chance to work in a professional environment, exceptional opportunities for career growth, as well as a strong learning and development culture.
- A fast paced environment and a diverse team with great mentoring opportunities.
- An attractive remuneration package.
- A combination of great jobs to work on.
- Great colleagues to work with.
- Relevant professional development and training.
Confidentiality will be ensured to protect the interests of applicants.
Only preselected candidates will be invited to an interview.