HR Generalist with Spanish
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
• Student or Graduate;
• Good Client handling skills;
• Good communication, written and oral;
• Fluent in Spanish and English;
• PC Literate;
• Problem solving and analysis skills;
• Self-Motivated, positive attitude and approach;
• Flexibility to take on additional responsibility and tasks when required;
• Accepts responsibility as an individual and works well within a team.
• Interface with clients to help them in their HR needs and act as first point of contact for HR related questions via E-Mail;
• Send notifications to all relevant departments after processing an HR request;
• Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days, bank details etc.);
• Update HR data base with personal and business-related changes;
• Prepare exit documents for employees leaving the company;
• Produce standard correspondence by following existing templates;
• Create letters for specific types of situations (Maternity, Probation Period etc.);
• Update Job Instructions when applicable;
• Improve procedures and innovate, identify possible errors and propose solutions;
• Prepare reports for local HR.
What's in it for you?
• Work alongside a team of specialists and access custom trainings that help improve your professional skills;
• Currently with COVID-19, perform your work remotely;
• Be part of a team with strong sense of togetherness and work in a relaxed environment where whatever the problem might be, there is always a solution for it;
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
• Continuous learning and exposure to a disruptive business and new challenges;
• An attractive benefits package including meal tickets, life insurance, private medical services, private pension account, gym & library subscription and other.