IT Risk Security Analyst with French
Within the Société Générale group, you will join the IT security team. The Security Team plays a key role in preventing data leakages, defending the entity from cyberattacks, conducting processes and best practices to put at safe place the sensitive data.
What you will do:
- Perform risk analysis on application domains used by internal departments;
- Compile information and write security reports to assess the compliance level;
- Identify and report on residual risks;
- Create security test plans as resulted from security risk analysis;
- Closely supervise that the action plans for risk reduction are implemented;
- Advice and guide on the security best practices;
- Updates the user management matrix in conjunction with business needs;
- Perform vulnerability, penetration testing following audit requirements;
- Update metrics and proves new reporting;
- At least 3 years’ experience within the risk security domain, security assessment (apps. domain)
- Fluent in French and English (read/write/speaking);
- Proven understanding on the applied risks and security practices in the IT domain;
- Demonstration of autonomy and proactiveness;
- Good communication level oral and written;
- Capability to coordinate actions.
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- Work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Société Générale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.