Junior .Net Software Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Dell Technologies active
View all jobs Junior .Net Software Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Here’s our story; now tell us yours:
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Join us as a Junior .Net Software Engineer on our Information Technology team in Bucharest to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and at least 2+ years of experience with software engineering. Proven C# skills with experience on both and .net Frameworks.
- Experience working with source code repositories and knowledge on web applications using REST.
- Analytical, problem solving and prioritization skills - showing good command of English.
- Excellent team work / collaboration skills, and proactive stance. Is able to quickly adapt to new information and develop comprehensive knowledge of our IT ecosystem.
Desirable Requirements :
The skills below are not a ticket to entry, but give a good idea of the different technologies you will get to learn on the job:
- Knowledge on Data Storage stacks including SQL D. Good understanding of CI/CD concepts. Experience with .net Core, TDD (Test Driven Development) and BDD (Behavior Driven development) using Testing frameworks (Selenium, xUnit, Specflow, OdessaTest); NON-SQL data stores (MongoDB), TFS or GitLab.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply Design Patterns.. Experience with Cloud Computing, Message Queue Brokers, No-SQL DB, PowerShell, Docker, Kubernetes
What you’ll achieve
As an IT Senior Software Engineer, you will deliver products and improvements for a changing world. You will craft and develop software for enterprise applications in support of Dell Financial Services.
- Design, code, test, debug and document .Net applications; build Odessa LeaseWave customizations; automate functional testing.
- Perform code review inspecting code quality and assuring the process adherence.
- Conduct production launches and post-launch support, collaborating with globally distributed team members.