Are you curious about Human Resources? Are you passionate about team work? Do you love working with international partners? Then Procter & Gamble, one of the biggest FMCG companies in the world has the right job for you in our Bucharest office.
At P&G we take pride in being at the leading edge of recruitment and we thrive to provide the best in class candidate experience. That's the mission of our Candidate Management Center in Bucharest.
We are looking for a HiringSpecialist to administrate the hiring activities for our European countries we manage out from our Bucharest center (United Kingdom, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Latvia, Croatia, Slovakia, Italy, Spain, Portugal, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Bulgari, Serbia, Romania, Greece).
If you have a can-do attitude and are customer oriented, then at P&G you have the opportunity to develop a fruitful career.
The job will have the following responsibilities:
- You will be responsible to process applicants to our P&G jobs in Workday recruiting system and handle hiring process for the selected candidates;
- You will handle candidate queries on emails, social media, phone;
- You will own day to day relationship with our internal partners related to any candidate queries
- You will update Workday database to keep an accurate status for all open P&G jobs;
- You will be the single point of contact with selected candidates to sign the job offer and prepare all assets needed for their day 1
- You will run Workday reports to track and present the status of P&G open jobs.
- Meaningful, impactful work from Day 1
- Training and support for continuous improvement;
- Work with one of the best recruitment systems;
- Work with people of different nationalities and cultural backgrounds in an environment of respect & inclusion;
- Develop yourself through professional training and on-the-job mentorship;
You are a good fit if:
- You are passionate about recruitment;
- You are autonomous and have a customer service attitude.
- You are a focused person with good organization skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.