Service Support Manager
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
• Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Network Operations tools, processes and practices
• Service Management experience
• Significant drive to move issues to conclusion
• Experience in facilitation and influencing within a support organization
• Organised and delivery focused, planning skills, time efficient and process driven.
• Excellent verbal and written English language communications skills
• Good knowledge of Fixed, Mobile, Voice and Data communications technologies and standards
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience in ITIL Management in general
• Very good knowledge of ITIL Incident and Problem Management
Your day to day:
To provide support to the Service Manager in the day to day management of the Group Products by driving service improvement activities, KPI analysis, on-boarding activity, and general communication / updates to the team and wider business. The role will provide an interface into stakeholders for non-incident escalations and day to day engagement.
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
• Accountability for Groups operational and delivery performance, ensuring continued delivery against agreed service levels.
• Manage the service lifecycle with regard to the continuously evolving business, technology and operational performance.
• Gain awareness of significant circumstances affecting owned services including Incidents, Problems, Changes, Service Maintenance Plans, Service Roadmaps and Service Risks in conjunction with IN&R Process teams
• Drive 3rd Party performance to improve service levels
• Take ownership for customer performance across the service and drive improvements to strive for best in class performance.
• Clear communication with Service Manager on progress, issues and potential escalations.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety. After this pandemic period we have 2 days work from home per week!
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!