Is it important to you to create an application that will benefit millions of people? At IT Smart Systems, you are empowered to do your best! You will work with an extraordinary team to create applications using the newest and latest technologies.
We hire talented coding professionals who are looking to advance their careers. You will have the most opportunities to grow and develop your career while using the skills that you have obtained thus far.
IT Smart Systems is a Romanian company established in 2009 in order to create a common, stronger brand for a group of companies which evolved since 2002 in tight cooperation in the areas of services delivery and business development.
Currently IT Smart Systems is regional brand with services delivery centers in Romania and Moldova and sales partners all around Europe, from UK to Ukraine.
With a professional team of 100+ IT experts (J2EE Developers, Process Server, MQ, Message Broker, Software Testers, Business Analysts) located in Bucharest and Chisinau, IT Smart Systems provides IT consulting, software development, implementation and support services. IT Smart Systems portfolio includes software from leading vendors (IBM, Oracle, Symantec, etc.), industry-specific applications and custom developed solutions for Telecom, eCommerce, Finance, Retail, Utilities, and Public Sectors.
Core Behaviours for the position
• Community builder and people oriented
• Proactive and can-do attitude
• Ability to work at pace and in a high-pressure environment
• Embracing change – flexible in approach to ways of working, ability to adapt to change and being open to new ideas
• Communication with multiple levels of stakeholders and external partners
• Innovative and ability to think laterally
Essential exposure for leading our department:
• Experience in leading, managing and mentoring teams
• Proven leadership and motivation skills
• Worked alongside other professional business analysts, project managers, I.T. professionals, and other change management experts
• Strong written and oral communication skills is a must; can present formally or informally
• Good focus balance between delivery and people
• Ability to plan, schedule and monitor work activities in order to meet time/quality targets.
• Experience in Java or Digital Identity (technical or delivery)
• Inspire and lead your teams by proper means and approaches
• Build a community spirited team that is engaged, effective, autonomous and collaborative
• Define a vision for your department to bring further development within your area
• Oversee the overall delivery process within your team
• Bring your passion for quality improvement in Java or Digital Identity technology stacks
• Influence and drive how business solutions are delivered
• Establish a good working process with the operations teams (BA, PM/SM, QA)
• Practice development and infusion of new technology across your department