Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban becomes Inetum active.
Vezi toate job-urile Siebel Administrator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
We are seeking to fill in our role as Siebel Expert. You will be expected to either work in teams or independently, to manage multiple critical tasks simultaneously and to meet project delivery dates. You should be technically proficient and have experience in critical uptime operational models with high security requirements.
Daily you do some of these:
● Deployments of Siebel developments between multiple environments;
● Work with IT vendors to install, configure, maintain, and upgrade our Siebel infrastructure and related applications;
● Provide support in functionality and acceptance testing during the implementation of Siebel flows;
● Ensure excellent performance of the organization’s Siebel platform;
● Regularly monitor and reconcile the performance of the Siebel platform to pre-defined performance thresholds and take appropriate actions where required;
● Perform regular backup check, and validate the integrity of the systems/platforms;
● Perform various scripting for automation;
● Investigate and resolve incidents/ requests relating to Siebel platform, and escalate irresolvable faults/ issues to relevant vendors/ suppliers ;
● Ensure availability of accurate documentation of standards, guidelines and procedures for effectively managing and maintaining the Siebel platform;
● Prepare agreed periodic activity and performance reports;
● Implement and support audit and compliance regulations as per requirements;
● Lead projects from a technical point of view;
● Participate in Change and Capacity Management for the designated platforms;
Contact us, if you think you’re good at:
● Siebel CRM 188.8.131.52 PS 17 (Siebel IP 2013)
● Oracle BI Publisher
● Technical knowledge on Siebel architecture, Gateway and Siebel Web Server Extention;
● Load Balancing configuration for SWSE
● Technical knowledge of Siebel EAI
● Technical knowledge of Siebel integration with CTI call center (Genesys)
● Siebel Repository migration and also administrative data.
● Siebel e-mail marketing server
● MQ concepts
● Web services, API, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, XML
● LDAP integration
● Oracle SQL but not Oracle administration
● AIX server ut
Important, but not critical:
● Technical field graduate (Computer Science / Information Technology / Information Systems)
● Experience in complex, large-scale IT system operation delivery and support
● Some Technical Certifications will be awesome!
Just about you:
● Focus on quality of own work
● Excellent communication skills and team player
● Open-minded and flexible
● Hard Worker and Passionate