Integration Project Manager with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs I.FUTURE active
View all jobs Integration Project Manager with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
We are hiring an Integration Project Manager!
This job is for our client, a Shared Service Center which acts as a global solution center for one of the largest European financial groups. They provide high-quality professional services for more than 35 countries in various fields of activity – Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, IT, and Corporate Operations.
• 1-5 years of experience in project management, agile mindset
• Basic technical skills in multiple areas (system administration, networking, virtualization, web servers, load balancers, databases, middleware, security, etc), application deployment lifecycle
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact daily with both clients and technical contributors
• Able to work in parallel on several projects (reaching 7-10 projects) and following up multiple items on different statuses
• Proactively identify problems, anticipate obstacles and push things forward to deliver the expected level of service to our clients
• Good level of French and English in order to communicate with internal clients from various business areas (located in Paris, Bangalore and Bucharest).
You will join Global Technology Services (GTS), the entity who manages the infrastructure for the group.
You will be part of a project managers team (located in Bucharest) working to deliver various environments (like Development, Homologation, Production, Backup) and information systems for the French Retail Bank.
If you have a keen interest in developing your knowledge on hosting applications and project management take this unique opportunity to work on multiple projects, various enterprise-level technologies and tools and collaborate with solution project managers, project teams, architects and datacenter technicians.
What you will do:
• The Integration Project Manager is in charged with the delivery of the infrastructure solutions as specified by the architects with respect to GTS norms
• It’s a unique mix of IT service management, client relationship and technical skills in a constantly transforming environment
• Manages multiple projects in parallel together with the application development teams
• Collaborates with and orchestrates the contributors from different support teams (system engineers, network administrators, backup operators, monitoring, database administrators, middleware specialists, security teams, technical experts)
• Work together with project implementation teams from various business units to build the required infrastructure and solve any integration problem that could arise until project goes live
• Analyze and challenge the requirements and commit on agreed deadlines
• Act as an interface between GTS technical teams, Solution Project Manager, architects, consultants, development teams and project managers charged to build the solution from the business side.
• Competitive compensation & remuneration
• Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance
• Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits
• Preferential banking services
• 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week)
• Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We process this data for recruitment purposes only. If you apply for this job it means that you allow us to process your personal information. We are storing this data in our Applicant Tracking System, [which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws], and we will not share it with anyone else. You can request the deletion of your personal information at any moment.