Industrialization Project Leader, CljP
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- Engineering / Physics university degree
- Experience in project management (preferred incl. MS Project)
- Experience in leading and coordination of projects, manufacturing of series production in automotive industry
- Knowledge about problem-solving methods
- English - advanced
- Team orientation, team player
- Good communication skills
- Structured and analytic approach
- High commitment to company, plant and department targets
- Claim and ability to lead
- Skills to present achievements and challenges to management
- Resilience, ability to deal with conflict
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 1 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
- Clarification of project scope, project targets and customer requirements with all relevant stakeholders.
- Set-up, ensuring and coordination of all necessary project resources.
- Performing risk analysis and risk management.
- Plan and organize manufacturing preparation with all relevant stakeholders.
- Regular project controlling (Measuring and analysis of project status).
- Regular reporting of project status on management level.
- Establish project infrastructure for and organize full project documentation.