Talent Fulfillment Senior Analyst with German
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
We are hiring a Talent Fulfillment Senior Analyst with German!
This job is for our client, a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
• Advanced level of German and English
• 3-5 years of experience in HR (Payroll, Compensation, Admin etc) / Data Analyst / Reporting / Quality Check, Assurance
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Analytical thinking and attention to details
• Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PPT)
• Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
• Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks
The Talent Fulfillment Senior Analyst is responsible for managing scheduling of resources for their respective resource pool, undertaking the critical set of processes which helps to identify and propose right talent from a resource pool to ensure fulfillment of all open roles and for managing/monitoring people productivity targets.
The Talent Fulfillment Senior Analyst works with the Resource Pool Supply/Demand Specialist to focus on supply/demand management activities in order to deliver resources to fulfill demand at right time and price to meet client needs.
• Understand project assumptions and priorities (including demand priority) for roles
• Determine all possible sourcing channels to fulfill demand
• Access “alternate pools” as necessary
• Work with the local HR team as well as the Business team to understand the business environment to determine, develop and execute solutions
• Provide guidance and counsel to resolve supply/demand issues
• Be accountable for filling roles assigned to their resource pools and for getting their people staffed
• Handle routine scheduling transactions and more complex situations with a minimum of help
• Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources
• Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom
• Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries
• An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress
• Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients
• Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance
• A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life
We process this data for recruitment purposes only. If you apply to this job it means that you allow us to process your personal information. We are storing this data in our Applicant Tracking System, [which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws], and we will not share it with anyone else. You can request the deletion of your personal information at any moment.