Are you looking for meaningful work? Come to P&G where Brand Management was born! Did you know P&G invented the concept of branding and data-driven brand management? Over the years, we have remained consistently among the top in marketing by finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers. As a Brand Manager, you will be responsible for making sure we win with consumers' preferences in each of the following areas:
- When they learn about our product
- When they choose to buy the product
- When they use the product at home
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1– you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities’
- Business topics at the heart of today’s news– Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers' reality makes working in a consumer good's business dynamic every single day!
- Recognized Financial leadership- Our finance people are part of every multi-functional team and are the key actors in business development and decision-making.
- Continuous coaching & mentoring–you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment –employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership. Take responsibility for various areas of brand management, from general business management, to communication planning and trade marketing.
- Design strategic interventions on brand portfolio, marketing and sales plans based on the in-depth analysis of wide sets of data, including sales, shares, consumer insights, media efficiency, competitive activities, etc.
- Lead new product launches and evaluate brand performance.
- Demonstrate consumer & shopper understanding, gathering insights from key partners and develop plans to meet identified needs.
- You will engage with multi-disciplinary teams (including Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising, and Media Agencies) to develop top strategies for your brand's success.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any business-related field coupled with Brand Management interest/passion
- Previous Brand Management or Marketing experience
- Excellent visionary, strategic and fearless leadership skills
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities
- Good command of the English language
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more.
Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.