This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Product Owner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
- Inquisitiveness, enthusiasm and willingness to learn new product/tech stacks
- Experience as Business System Analyst / Product Owner
- Impeccable attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Proven track record specifying detailed system requirements/user stories
- Strong technical background allowing the candidate to successfully engage in the design of solutions comprising different technologies: .Net and MS SQL Server
- Ability to handle multiple projects areas with changing priorities and meet challenging deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Certified Product Owner Credential
- Experience with understating of SOA principles and best practices:
- Development of enterprise services using SOAP, REST based APIs
- Experience working with xPath, XSLT and other CML APIs
- Experience with Software Testing Automation
- Experience of developing applications with .NET and SOA
- Experience using Microsoft TFS for requirements management
The Lease Transformation Program is a major multimillion-dollar IT initiative of one of the world's top ten IT companies that will redesign lease originations and servicing processes while rationalizing the supporting ecosystem with a new Lease Management and Originations platform (Odessa LeaseWave).
This transformation will have a global impact on the client's operations (in the Americas, EMEA, and APJ), and will take beyond 5 years. As part of this initiative, a strong directed software engineering and delivery organization is being built and divided into four multi-disciplinary feature teams. These teams will be responsible for the design, development, and test automation of platform extensions, integration components (micro services), integration virtualization, and reporting capabilities.
The feature teams will be comprised of Technical Project Managers/Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Software Engineers running Scrum in an adapted SAFE implementation for scaled agile delivery.
Why join us?
•Very attractive salary and benefits package
•Modern and diverse technology stack and processes: Test/Behavior Driven Development, Test Automation with Gherkin and Specflow, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Docker, CI/CD with Gitlab, RabbitMQ, etc.
•One of the world's top-ten largest Technology companies, international environment
•Free parking places
•Good location close to the subway
•Newest technology stack
•Free technical and soft skills trainings
•Project duration beyond 5 years
- Works with IT counterparts and business partenrs to understand their new/changing business goals, how they are being implemented through business processes work on solutioning the needs into IT. Demonstrates new functionality to showcase achievements
- As a Product Owner create and maintain a Prioritized Backlog with at least 3 Sprints worth of Ready for Dev user stories. Is eager to mature and perfect requirements to unleash development productivity; allows for sprint delivery with minimum to no need for clarification/rework. gauges the required level of backlog detail based on feature team needs
- Creates and maintains detailed and well written Epics, features and User Stories up to date in TFS in order to have consistent communication with all interested parties
- Product Ownership : understands and is able to explain the Business Goals being implemented by your feature team in each Release
- Partner with Scrum team members, program managers, solution architects and business on transforming Product Vision into Product Releases; facilitates Releases'' target scope and prioritization discussion with various forums by balancing business needs & time to market with known constraints
- Communicate with precision : Crafts high-quality and details diagrams, reports and presentations as needed. Masters verbal communication and presentations in various forums
- Is able to work in flexible hours to accommodate time-zone differences (Bucharest, Austin, Ireland, Hyderabad, Porto Alegre)
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.