ICT Portfolio Management Referent
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.Cerinte
What we expect from you?
• Fluent English and Italian is mandatory.
• High proficiency/qualified expertise in Microsoft Office Tools, especially Excel and PowerPoint required;
• Attitude for preciseness, quality and good analytical skills;
• Good attitude in relationships with positive and proactive mind-set;
• Team working attitude and goal oriented working style;
• Flexibility and open mindedness;
• Good knowledge of PPM (Project & Portfolio Management) Tool is preferred;
• Good knowledge and skills in Project and/or Demand Management is preferred.
What will you be doing in this role?
ICT Portfolio Management acts as a single point of contact towards Holding’s functions on ICT “demand management” topics, supporting the prioritization of needs based on investments budgets assigned as well as an effective use of the budget, from an economic and industrial capacity point of view, in coordination with the Industrial Planning function.
It ensures a proper management of UniCredit Services internal demand for ICT projects (IT4IT), collecting and addressing the requests for the preliminary evaluations and related approval.
It coordinates UniCredit Service's decision-making process, ensuring control and consistency within UniCredit Service's Portfolio but also towards processes, guidelines and standards, ensuring full coordination with all internal and external counterparts (Core Service Functions, PF&A, Group Demand Management, etc.).
ICT Portfolio Management is a distributed and cross-country team working in strong cooperation.
• Ensure alignment of UniCredit Services Top Management and PF&A on all budget changes and coverage of its impacts on P&L, in alignment with Group Demand Management;
• Ensure portfolio and capacity planning on UniCredit Services side, in alignment with Business and respecting Group targets and deadlines;
• Monitor and check the performances of ICT Demand Process, ensuring process improvements and producing scheduled and on-demand reports, in case investigating on unexpected behaviours and addressing proper escalation;
• Support UniCredit Services IT Management Committee (ITMC) with appropriate Portfolio status reporting, on strategic IT topics, finalized to decision-making process;
• Act as Demand Support function towards UniCredit Services internal ICT initiatives.
• Flexible working hours;
• A professional but still friendly work environment;
• Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
• Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
• Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
• Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots;
• Dynamic and multinational environment, full of growing opportunities;
• Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry.
As a major financial institution, UniCredit thrives in a truly international dimension. We span 50 countries and give growth opportunities to people who share our excitement for constantly building on our local roots and strong European identity.
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore
UniCredit is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age.