PHP Backend Developer
OC Prod is a consulting company in Management and Organization, founded in 2005 in Romania, which currently operates in 6 countries on 4 continents (Canada, Morocco, France, Romania, Vietnam, China).
OC Prod is an international recruitment agency, specialized in areas such as engineering, medical, retail. IT, Finacial, BPO etc.
We are involved, together with our clients, who are also our partners in developing and implementing projects.
You will already have a solid background in Backend Developering with demonstrable experience using an MVC framework and components. We welcome applications with proven experience writing modern OO PHP (using PHP 7.15.6+). Previous knowledge of operating in a team based environment both remote and local, will be essential for successful applicants. You will be comfortable using Linux CLI and fluent developing in a Linux/Mac-based environment. Your experience with Docker, coupled with the ability to operate in an agile development team environment will be paramount to being successful. You will have outstanding knowledge of SaaS product development and be comfortable working with HTML5, CSS3, including LESS/SaaS. If the above sounds like it ticks boxes for you then please get in touch.
• Upper Class Science or Computer related degree or equivalent industry experience
• 3+ years of experience in web development
• Laravel, Symfony or Zend framework and components 2+ years
• Agile development team (SCRUM, Kanban etc)
• Version control (Git, bitbucket etc)
• Fluent developing on a Linux/Mac-based environment.
• Web development
• Experience with at least 1 PHP MVC framework
• OO PHP (PHP 7.15.6+)
• Automated testing tools
• Comfortable using Linux CLI
• Design patterns
• API Architecture
• Exposure to Docker and AWS
• At least one other scripting language
• SaaS Product development
• MicroServices architecture
BE Tech Stack
• AngularJS and JQuery
• HTML5, CSS3, including LESS/SaaS
• SaaS Product development
• AWS in a DevOps environment
• Grunt, Bower, Webpack
• Linux CLI
• OO PHP (using PHP 7.1+)
Main priorities for the Backend Developer will include delivery of high-quality well-tested software and providing input to the design. Overall the Backend Developer will be an integral member of the backend software development team, proactively keeping abreast of industry updates, skills and technologies. Our team continuously shares information, ideas and best practice to improve software quality and delivery.
• Mentor and inspire team members and colleagues
• Produce code to agreed standards
• Work closely with product, production and the content team
• Provide input into the design of software
• Hands on approach and accountability
• Proactively keep abreast of industry developments, skills and technologies
• Share information, ideas and best practice
• Demonstrate a logical and structured approach
• Exposure to DDD (Advantageous)
• Relational databases (Essential)