HR Mobility and Admin Specialist
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
What impact will you make? The opportunity:
The Regional Audit Delivery Centres (RADC) were developed to support Audit and Assurance engagement teams with the completion of Audit processes and engagement support administrative activity as part of the wider Audit Transformational Change Programme. The RADC’s are designed to support teams across the engagement lifecycle of an audit process through performing standard audit tasks in work packages and providing a range of support services to reduce the levels of administrative work placed on practitioners.
This role provides an exciting opportunity to work in an International organisation in our Audit Delivery Centre. This role is key in supporting our Local and International teams with the International Mobility Process. You will be working as part of the HR team, performing distinct activities that will support not only the Mobility processed in RADC but also ensure and coordinate employee related HR administrative projects.
• At least 2 years’ experience in HR Comp and Ben area;
• Exposure with global mobility activities / relocation and immigration process flows / would be a plus
• Experience in working with HR systems;
• Excellent communication and customer service skills;
• Problem solving skills;
• Attention to details;
• Priority setting skills;
• English language proficiency.
• Provide global mobility subject matter expertise and strategic advisory support to business line managers during assignment planning process, advising on appropriate assignment structure, terms and conditions.
• Working with Compensation and Benefit, Finance/Tax and Legal departments in respect to the seconded employees to secure correct visa, work permits and/or immigration authorizations of all host countries.
• Prepare Mobility program metrics and strategic reporting analysis as needed.
• Support the development and continuous improvement of RADC’s Global Mobility program by working together with internal stakeholders to develop, govern and maintain Mobility policies terms and conditions.
• Proactively work with business stakeholders, to provide guidance in the management of international assignments, business travel and required regulations with immigration, visas and global mobility best practices.
• Coordinate, prepare and administer HR and company projects, programs and initiatives as assigned such as compliance, audits, employee file management, policies, record keeping, data privacy etc.
• Ensures compliance with legal, fiscal and regulatory changes in global mobility activities . the tracking of regulatory changes related to immigration, finance, visas, international business travel, tax etc.;
• Supports case execution by ensuring that documentation is produced in line with process guidelines and procedures and by maintaining data in different systems;
• Align with involved teams for necessary approvals by using pre-definite templates in the Mobility process;
• Monitors estimated employee assignment end dates and managing extensions; Coordinate assignee extension, repatriation and localization within RADC;
• Resolves complex queries which involve a detailed explanation of the Mobility policy, processes or procedures;
• Identifies opportunities to improve our services and processes and escalates appropriately.
• Save and organize the documents and resource materials in the RADC share drive and improve the structure when needed in order to enhance efficiency.
What we offer:
• Good work-life balance – predictable working hours
• Working in a multi-national environment with Deloitte professionals from across Europe
• Extensive training and the possibility of acquiring external qualifications