Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Thales active.
Vezi toate job-urile Java Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
The people we all rely on to make the world go round – they rely on Thales. Thales rely on its employees to invent the future: right here, right now.
Present in Romania for over 40 years, Thales is expanding its presence in the country by growing its Digital capabilities and by developing a Group Engineering Competence Centre (ECC). Operating from Bucharest, Thales delivers solutions in a number of core businesses, from ground transportation, space and defence, to security and aeronautics.
Several professional opportunities have arisen. If you are looking for the solidity of a Global Group that is at the forefront of innovation, but with the agility of a human structure that tailors to the personal development of its employees and allows opportunities for evolution in an international environment, then this is the place for you!
Design safety-critical applications where the chances of stalling, crashing or deceitful behavior need to be ALARP. That is, your chances of being hit by a meteor would be higher. Or lightning. Or being chased by an angry chicken. Or being As Low As Reasonably Practical.
We implement the software used to interface with systems that are controlling railway traffic. These are desktop UI applications written in Java and having special qualities like being Attentive User Interfaces or ensuring correctness of displayed information. Various communication protocols (mostly domain specific) are used.
Main position's tasks and responsibilities:
- Is mainly responsible for designing and developing the work products, according to their specifications;
- Decomposes a software module into its functions/methods according to the Product Architectural Design (PrADD);
- Defines the interfaces and external behaviour of the functions/methods;
- Creates the Detailed Design (DDD);
- Encodes the software modules according to the Detailed Design (DDD);
- Ensure the delivery of software modules as committed to the projects, in terms of quality, content, lead-time and effort;
- Cooperates with the others SW Development Engineers for accomplishment of common duties;
- Performs his/her activities in accordance with the Quality Management System.
- 2-3 years of experience;
- Use Java Standard Edition to make the world a safer place;
- Try to use Object Oriented Design patterns while avoiding the pesky, almost indestructible anti-pattern;
- Take great pleasure in breaking down monolithic structures into reusable components; Eclipse RCP ( not the IDE) is our framework of choice for managing them (don’t worry, it’s easy to learn);
- Run sprints while having your bacon in the game (Agile methodologies);
- Get a good night's sleep because you've documented and unit tested your work.
Great journeys start here!